Happy Kids Circle was born in 2013 out of a love for children and teaching English. We are dedicated to children, their unique personalities and learning styles —our philosopghy is "Play, Learn & Grow."
Play is at the heart of all learning. For young children play is not distinct from academic learning but intertwined. Play is the ideal context for areas of problem solving, language acquisition, literacy, and mathematics, as well as the development of social, physical, and emotional skills.
Happy Kids Circle encapulates the integrated and complex learning and development of children in our five key outcomes:
- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children have a strong sense of wellbeing
- Children are effective communicators
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world
Children will progress towards these outcomes in different ways and at different rates, as learning is neither predictable nor linear.